Warner Bros. Pictures Canada is looking to hire an on-campus
University/College student for their renowned campus representative program
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
- With creativity and enthusiasm, plan, secure and execute on-and-off campus promotional contests and events
- Form and maintain relationships with campus media outlets, student and school run organizations, local retailers and venues
- Secure “grassroots” promotions at campus/local sporting events, student fairs, concerts, orientations, pub nights, socials etc.
- Manage advance screenings – including allocation and distribution of tickets, communication with on-site theatre manager, hired security, local press and VIP guests, and physically attend screening(s).
- Submit formal reports on all film related executions
This program is designed to enhance ones education with hands-on marketing and publicity experience in an exciting, ever-changing, fast pace industry.
Interested applications can submit their resume with cover letter to:
*A Warner Bros. project manager will provide approval prior to the execution of any activation orchestrated by a campus representative on behalf of a Warner Bros. Canada.
**We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.